Rice Cake Fairy Faces
- 3 large plain rice cakes
- 2-3 Tbsp cream cheese
- 3 slices cucumber
- 1 cherry tomato
- 2 slices raw carrot
- 6 blueberries
- handful cress and/or fresh pea shoots
1. Spread cream cheese over each of the rice cakes, right to the edges.
2. Decorate the rice cakes by creating fun fairy faces with the vegetables. We made ours with tomato and cucumber noses, cucumber mouths and blueberry & carrot eyes.
3. Harvest the cress or fresh pea shoots from your fairy garden by cutting them with kitchen scissors.
4. Arrange the cress or pea shoots around the outside of the rice cakes to create hair for your fairy faces.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy your fun fairy themed snack!
Written by https://www.eatsamazing.co.uk/